© Total Media Marketing
Tel: 01787 827613 / 07942 800865
Advertising, logos, stationery, leaflets, brochures, website design, hosting & management
Can't see the magazine? Here are a few tips to try out:
• Make sure you're connected to the Internet and that the connection is stable.
• Make sure you have the latest Flash player. Go here to update: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• Check that your browser's privacy/security settings are not restricting use of Flash. If you are on an office network this
is often controlled by a system administrator, so ask him/her for assistance.
• Make sure you don't have any browser plugins or other software installed that may interfere with Flash. This includes
ad/Flash blockers, adult content or similar censoring filters etc. Note that these kinds of software may also be controlled
by a system administrator if you are on an office network.
• Please note that some smart phones or tablets can't display Flash, the technology the Events software uses.
The magazine contains a what's on dairy of events taking place in the area and also includes detailed lists of clubs, associations, playgroups, nurseries and community information. Events also gives businesses the opportunity to promote their services to the local community.
The printed copy of Events is delivered to households each quarter in Sudbury and Great Cornard and is also distributed in the surrounding villages. Events is available in the Sudbury Tourist Information Centre and local libraries.
Can't see the magazine above? Here are a few tips to try out